Male-ificent and Aurora



As I mentioned in my last post, I'm starting to use Daz Studio more and more lately.  I decided to put together a Genesis 3 Female version of Maleficent using Daz.

One of the things I do when putting together a new image is to google other images of a character, to give me an idea of what to do.  During the google search, I came across this image by DA member Asih87, featuring a male version of Maleficent (or "Male-ificent" :-) ):  Maleficent (GenderBend)

I actually saw someone at a DragonCon cosplay as a Male Maleficent, just not as 'bishonen' as her image :-)DragonCon Male-ificent

So I decided to go ahead and try my gender-bender version before going ahead with the G3F version for Daz studio, and this is what I came up with.

The Alternate version was just one where I didn't have enough lights in the scene.



In something that is unusual for me, the female is technically not nude (due to some deft positioning of the wings), nor does she have Huge Bewbs (can't promise that for my soon to come new Maleficient, though :-)).

Comments