FrankenVelma






I rarely do back to back images to post here featuring the same character, but there is special reason for this one (of course see my blog for a nude variation).

Earlier today on Cartoon Network I saw a Scooby-Doo animated 'movie' called "FrankenCreepie" :-)

In it, Velma inherits the estate of her long lost uncle in Transylvania... Pennsylvania (where some Transylvanian immigrants moved to long ago :-)).  Without ruining it for those who haven't seen it, while visiting her uncle's castle she comes to take up his esoteric scientific ways, even going so far as to adopt a wardrobe more fitting her new role :-) (see the screencap above).

Note that that screen cap is from the actual movie, and it shows that the 'real' Velma actually does have quite a curvy figure underneath that bulky sweater and skirt (although not as full figured as I depict her ^_^).

So inspired by that image, I came up with this  (although I guess my version is more into Magic than Weird Science).

Comments