Quakeblade's Conquest by MalcolmD

"Unatranna Quakeblade is the goliath Gladiator Slave of a wealthy nobleman from the city-state of Urik on Athas, the world of the Dark Sun.

"She is also a highly successful gladiator, and has won many matches the Obsidian Arena, quite a few of them Death Matches.  Because of this, she enjoys luxuries that practically make her a 'slave' in name only.

"One such luxury is the ability to choose any mate she wishes for a night of carnal pleasures, and earlier in the day, during one of her matches, here eyes were drawn to a slim elven man in the stands.

"One word to her keeper and the gentleman was invited to her quarters later that night.  Despite his slim form, he proved quite well endowed for someone of the elvish race, and was as enthusiastic a lover as any she had known.

"Yes", she said to herself, "I will have to 'celebrate' my victories with this young man more often in the future... now what was his name again?"  :-)

Here is one of the yearly images I get commissioned by the artist known as Malcolm Douglas: Malcolm Douglas' Erotic Art

   Anyone interested in supporting the artist can go to his "Ko-Fi" account (I do so myself with each new image he produces, just to show my appreciation :-)): https://ko-fi.com/malcolmd

I was drawn to his art primarily because he, like myself, likes depicting the various races of the Dungeons and Dragons setting in erotic situations.

So for this I had him draw his take on my Goliath (Half-Giant) Gladiator I made for the Dark Sun setting (finally deciding on a name for her).

The second image is my own take on the scene (with somewhat larger boobs :-))

 I'm going to go into some boring details about the character (the dreaded "let me tall you about my character!" thing you don't want to hear from a D&D player, so feel free to just oogle the images

Although she is currently a slave (however well kept), I see her as eventually gaining her freedom. She has been told by older Goliaths that she is meant to accomplish great things, as the shading on her skin (the 'lines') and the 'lithoderms' (small, pebble-like growths of skin on the body) indicate to shamans versed in reading them (her own lithoderms are almost unique, appearing as emerald stones instead of pebbles).

This being Dark Sun, though, her freedom will probably come through treachery. In a arena battle she will be set up to loose (either by her owner, or by a Templar), and barely escape with her life into the desert wilds (maybe to be taken in by the tribe of her young elven lover, huh? ).

Edit: Ran off a few more ^_^







Comments