Subject Zero



 No fancy 'flavor text' here, just my version of the character from the game "Mass Effect 2" known as Subject Zero (and also simply Jack): Subject Zero Wiki

I had this texture custom made by the 'real' artist (as in pencil and paper, not my leggo system 9_9) who goes by the name SenseiXXX.

He has done some other images for me in the past, including the body tattoos that I use for my version of Ahsoka Tano.

Anyone wanting to contact him about either their own poser skins or just 'standard' artistic commissioned images (naughty or not ^_^) can find him at this e-mail address: senseixxx@yahoo.com

I wasn't too happy with the lighting on this one, but in the end I liked the look.

Of course she will appear in something X-rated (and likely with inexplicably bigger boobs) later ^_^

Comments