Morticia Addams Nip Slip

" Tish poses for her admiring fans, seemingly oblivious to the fact that her gown has suffered a bit of a 'wardrobe malfunction' " :-)

The reason for the 'nip slip', and for Morticia Addams not having the usual boob size I render, has to do with the dress she is wearing.

It is what is known as a 'dynamic dress', which acts like real cloth.

Unfortunately, the dress only has one "morph", for the 'default' body shape of the Vicky 4 model.

For some reason the cloth simulation exposed a boob, but I decided to go with it.

This will be the last Halloween themed image for this season, I'm afraid.

I usually keep going until I see the Simpson's "Treehouse of Horror", but this is the rare time when they show it before Halloween (and I'll be watching it with some friends of mine tonite).

As usual, though, I still have a lot of ideas I didn't get to (as well as Halloween props), so such images may show up from time to time between now and next "All Hallow's Eve".

So enjoy the holiday, everyone, and don't each too much sweets (or at least floss afterwards :-) ).

Comments