Lara's Big Guns

Ms Croft unholsters her two most effective weapons, guaranteed to stop most any opponent (if they are male) in their tracks :-)

I've never played any of the Tomb Raider games, but one thing I have noticed in all the advertisements for any of the games:  As the gaming technology improved, her boobs got smaller and smaller, until in the upcoming newest release they are actually (gasp) NORMAL sized (heresy ^_^ ): New Small Boobed Lara

As I've said before, I know I haven't done any X-Rated images lately; mainly due to my own laziness, but also due to my continuing system problems.

I may try one or two soon, but don't expect much until that new mythical system I get sometime early next year.

Comments

D said…
This should definitely be the model they use from now on...
Anonymous said…
Big juggs on that milf, post this opn xbooru.com and r34.booru.org cabra!