Look into my Eyes!

It seems this particular Medusa would have problems getting men to look into her stoning gaze ^_^


I've been trying to get this one to render for a week now; its one of those with a very high quality skin texture (with a close up you can actually see the shiny, raised snake scales on her body).

I initially had a stoned victim with her in the image, but it refused to render with that one added (got to get a better system someday ).

She will appear nude in future images if I can get her to render, hopefully.

Comments

D said…
Rockin! Definitely would like to see more of her!
Nonemopp said…
Can't you create like this one?
That would be awsome! Real medusa art!

A hard man is perfect for medusa. :)

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6v6hqfF3N1rs30rqo1_1280.jpg

Chup@Cabra said…
Well,I can't give any promises, Nonemopp, but I'll keep the idea in mind if/when I do more Medusa images ^_^