Inviting Mystique

An image of Mystique before transforming into Emma.

Comments

wesker1984 said…
I love Mystique and i like this picture! Nice work! Can i suggest a pairing between her and Tigra? I think no one have pairing these two sexy redheads before! Oh well Nice job!
Chup@Cabra said…
I'll consider it (I put together I Tigra skin awhile back, and she is one of my favorite Avengers (wonder if she'll make a cameo in the upcoming movie (or the current toon)? ^_^

But seeing how Mystique is a 'villian', though, it may start out as a catfight that ends up getting naughty (still have tons of 'catfight' poses I haven't used yet :-)
wesker1984 said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
wesker1984 said…
Look promising ^^

I also hope to see my favorite Tiger babe at least in the new avengers cartoon!

She is my favorite avengers woman!
Anonymous said…
i agree with wesker and chup. i think it should boil down to a catfight where mystique loses and is tortured by tigra until she passes out naked