Meg Griffin- Beached Whale 1


My take on the character Meg Griffin, daughter of Peter and Lois Griffin from the show "Family Guy".

I got this idea after listening to a poscast called the Nerdy Show, on an episode devoted to talking about "Rule 34" art with two of my favorite net erotica artists, T.Catt and V.P.: http://nerdyshow.com/?p=1367

They mentioned artists who draw hot versions of characters that are not normally sexy, like Meg Griffin.

I personally can see why some artists would want to see a sexy Meg, and why some fans want to see such.

Despite the way she is treated on the show, her personality isn't really that bad, and can probably be seen as attractive to some, espically if you feel sorry for how she is treated.

For my version I used a variation of the "BBW" morph I have been using for Velma lately, with a 'anime' face morph, and her ubiquitous knit cap :-)

I may do more images later, but because of the specialized body morph I used, I don't have any clothing that fits it (at least without a lot of work on my part), so future images may all be nude ^_^

Comments