Servant of The Old Growth


SPOILERS FOR MASS EFFECT 1 FOLLOW:





First off, I think this image may have come out too dark (using a silhouetting lighting set). Let me know if others feel the same, and I"ll do another, brighter render.

At one point in Mass Effect 1 you travel to a planet where you learn of a colony that has been taken over by a native life form known as The Thorian, a sentient plant-like being.

In the final confrontation with it it produces a clone of an asari scientist it had absorbed to speak for it, her coloration was green instead of the normal blue.

In the game when it spit out a clone the clone was fully clothed, however. I thought that this would have been the perfect time to include some 'nudity' in the game, seeing as how it is "Mature" rated, after all.

It just didn't make any sense for the Thorian (who referred to itself as the "Old Growth") to clone non-living clothing as well, and the nudity need not have been 'anatomically correct' (leaving out the nipples and naughty bits :-) ).

This is my attempt to show what they should have shown; although being true to my usual form my version of the clone is a bit more voluptuous than standard asari ^_^

I think that the Thorian/Old Growth owes a lot to the works of H.P. Lovecraft,, it just seemed to remind me of his style of ancient, unknowable creatures that humanity was not ment to know (as do many elements in Mass Effect).

Comments

Unknown said…
Cool pic. And of course as always I love the big rack!
Anonymous said…
I think a lighter render would be good. And I would go with a smaller chest. The over-sized chest actually takes away from the rest of the pic.
Chup@Cabra said…
Well, I may go back and do a lighter render at some time.

Gotta say, though, I probably won't reduce the breast size (you may have noticed that's a common 'meme' in all of my images ^_^).
Anonymous said…
I also think that a lighter render would be better