Matriarch Benezia, Take One


This is my take on the character Matriarch Benezia from Mass Effect 1.
Screen image: http://tinyurl.com/y8gbn2a
Wiki entry: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Matriarch_Benezia

I wasn't able to put an outfit together exactly like the one she wears in the game, so this is my closest approximation (including a different funky head dress ^_^).

As I mentioned in an earler Mass effect entry, this is the first real 'boss battle' in the game, and it was a tough one, had to repeat it several times before finally finishing.

As you can tell from the actual screen image, the Matriarch has a quite sizeable set of boobies ^_^

I finally finished the game, but I'll put up notes on my thoughts on the complete story in a seperate post later.

Comments

Unknown said…
Very nice. I like her rack!
wesker1984 said…
What a nice Matriarch looking asari! Yummy! I would like to taste some blue tits! And you know how much i love blue tits!
Chup@Cabra said…
To Mellodyeg: Yep ^_^

Wish I could find the scene online where she makes her first appearance, you get a slow pan up her body as she is walking, and it seemed to linger on her cleavage for a while (or was that me lingering? ^_^).

To Wesker: Thanks :-)

I plan on doing an image of Liara as well, since I'm in a Mass Effect mood.

And to both you and Evilerk: I promise to get to that "Threesome" I spoke of, I just have to figure out why I can't load all three characters at the same time (I've done it before earlier; maybe I just need to really dump a lot of the junk on my drive; then it will have more space to work with ^_^).
wesker1984 said…
Thanks!

But take the time you need for that scene my friend!