Mass Effect-Joker and EDI



Joker decides to take advantage of a rare lull in the hard work of saving the galaxy, and take 40 winks.

"He entrusts the ship's Artificial Intelligence, EDI, to pilot in his absence, and it assures him that it will awaken him if he is needed.

"Unknown to Joker, EDI has been developing a strong sense of companionship with this singular human she spends so much of her time with.

"In secret, EDI constructed a mech armature which she can control remotely, in order to walk and see as a human would.

"She enters Joker's room while he is asleep, and wonders to herself if her feelings of companionship are developing into something deeper."

==========================================

Apologies to Zakuman for using his "Fornax" cover in this image :-)

Okay, the beginnings of probably a bad erotic fanfic, I know.

I wonder if I am the first to use EDI in an image like this?

Comments

wesker1984 said…
Interesting idea and very original! Nice work on that concept Chup!
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks, I had fun making it.

I'm going to try to make my next project that three-way I promised long ago; this image had a lot of high resolution textures in it and it didn't crap out; maybe now I can put three characters in a scene (with no background) without any problem as well.

Wish me luck! ^_^
wesker1984 said…
Well, good luck my friend!
K_Will said…
You know what I started to think the same thing might happen eventually, after playing through the game.
funzo said…
I'm very interested in the name of the robot model, I'd like to search up more pics of her