Queen of Naboo


"The Queen of Naboo holds court during the summer seasons in rainment more suited to the temperature."

This image is based on an interesting story in celebrity news, where it seems that Natalie Portman is swearing off doing nude scenes anymore:
http://tinyurl.com/yejecbv

I used another of my "Celebrity" face morphs, ment to look like Natalie Portman. Also one of those rare times I went for small boobs, appropriate to the real person being represented.

From my knowledge, though, she hasn't really done any true 'nude' scenes. The scene in the movie mentioned has her wearing a thong, sure, but that's far from nudity (although I haven't seen the movie, so I could have missed something).

I find it funny that there are some other stars that do the exact opposite; no nude scenes when they are unknown, then strip when they are famous (Sigourney Weaver and Halle Berry being the most prominent examples).

Comments