Na'Vi at Prayer


I did this image as my entry into an "Avatar Art Competition" at another forum.

As too usual lately, had to turn off shadows to get this one to render :-(

To give full credit where it is due, the skin texture for the Na'Vi in the foreground was made by Saphira98 over at ShareCG.

The skin on the one in the background is one I initially put together; nowhere near as good, but I still like it :-)

Also, I gave the one with my skin my usual attributes ^_^

I got the idea for this "Prayer with Dancing" from, of all things, the movie "Tank Girl" ^_^

In it, there is a scene where the Kangaroo Warriors called Rippers say "Let us pray", Tank Girl bows her head and closes her eyes, then you hear drum beats and all the rippers are dancing around in a circle (praying in their own way :-) ).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really nice work Chup!
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks :-)

I'll probably involve them in something more X-rated later (I decided to abandon that Nightcrawler scenario I did before)
Unknown said…
Chup!
Absolutely stunning! Keep up the Great work!
Chards