Lady Death Captures Elvira


ook me For-freakin-Ever to do this image; for some reason it kept crapping out on me (I turned off everything that matters [shadows, reflections, even smoothing edges]), and on top of that I rendered at 'standard' resolution before it finally came out.

Anyway, this is an image for a buddy of mine who has been having some hard times lately, and Lady Death and Elvira are some of his favorite 'toon' babes (and pretty high on my list as well :-) ).

I left their boobs at more or less 'standard' size because he doesn't have the same appreciation for Uber-Boobs that I have ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
Chup, they both look great and this concept just SCREAMS out for more images!
evilerk said…
Lady death looks amazing..very well done..


wonder how I could get into a 3 way with Rogue and Lady Death:P
Unknown said…
Dear Chupa,
I have just recently viewed your Elvira and Lady Death piece and found it to be Superior! You are a true Artiste! I would not mind seeing this same image"Enhanced" Shall we say?
Yours in the Arts,
Chards