After the Fight 1


"After disposing of the cabal of vampiric demon worshippers, the trio retire to a nearby hotel to wind down.

"Buffy can't help but notice that this "Blade" is attractive in his own way [and wonders about herself if she just has an unnatural attraction to vampiric men].

"She also can't help but notice that he seem more interested in this "Hellgirl", or at least in a couple of prominent attributes of her"

Consider this a prelude to a 'naughty' series to come. I usually like waiting until I've rendered all of a naughty series so I can post them unbroken, but for some reason the Blade texture has been giving me problems (I finally had to re-save the body texture to a lower resolution to get it to load, hope that doesn't affect future images too much).

One 'rant' point: although I don't consider myself an 'artist', I've noticed one thing about erotic fanart/stories based on existing characters: You either have to ignore the fact that said characters wouldn't act in such a slutty manner normally, or else try to come up with a good reason for them to act so completely out of character.

Stay tuned, because I think I have a good reason for such (well, for "Blade" anyway; my Hellgirl is a bit of a slut, and we all know Buffy is a huge slut [going from Angel to that 'Initiative' guy to, most suprisingly of all, Spike [wonder who she's snogging in the comic series? :-) ]).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Buffy looks too much like Chucky from Child's Play.