Nocla Grandgauntlet Take 1


Decided to repost this since it dissapeared with my first blog long ago.

This is my very first attempt at doing a female dwarf image, back in '07.

I managed to find a female fantasy dwarf morph. Looking at the base model, however, it wasn't that sexy, so I modified it a little by adding more muscles and, of course, bigger boobs ^_^

Her name is Nocla Grandgauntlet, which I got from some random name generator on the web. I admit right now you can't really tell if she is a dwarf, instead of a somewhat Rubinesque human woman :-).

Comments

Anonymous said…
I gotta say, after looking at all the other versions of this character, I find this "Take 1" version to be the most attractive by far.
Chup@Cabra said…
it probably is the best, but unfortunately I have no clothing that fits the modifications I made to the basic body morph (and the 'naughty parts' props for the later versions are much better than for this one ^_^).