Kurt's Trip To Pandora


"Thanks to a mishap by his fellow X-Men member Blink, Nightcrawler finds himself in a strange land, facing a gant of a being that somehow looks strangely familiar" :-)

As is too usual lately, had to turn shadows off to get this one to render.

Decided to do another image with my Na'Vi warrior, this time fully clothed (well, mostly ^_^). I kinda thought they looked vaguely like NIghtcrawler, so I put him in this image as well.

Yes, technically Kurt should be falling unconscioius by now; maybe that's just proof that they are related.

I'll give my review of the movie soon (probably after going to see it one more time), and maybe after that do a few 'naughty' images with Kurt and his new friend :-)

Comments

wesker1984 said…
Interesting idea! If you want suggestion, you can pair her with Nighcrawler's daughter Nocturne ;).

Nice job!
Marcia Taylor said…
Ooh, I was hoping you would do Neytiri! I have such a crush on her! I was actually hoping the end of the film (when she rescues him from the sensory tank) would see them make out as human and Na'vi.

Anyway, nice choice with Nightcrawler! He was such a cutie.
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks for the comment :-)

Although I'm proud of the skin I managed to cludge together, I found a MUCH better skin for a Na'Vi online, so I'll be using it soon (won't abandon my own, though; she will just be a "sub-species" of the Na'Vi race ^_^).