Colors of Christmas


This is image was inspired by a song by Enya called "White is in the Winter NIght", from her album "And Winter Came": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYfmV2tLOHc

Its unusual that one of my Enya-inspired images results in one containing nudity, but I thought since the colors are Red, Green, and Gold, why not use She-Rulk, She-Hulk, and Nova :-)

Again, not going for the uber-boobs, mainly because they are so close together that they would just be getting in the way (and I don't have the proper morphs to make them look like they are smooshing against each other :-) ).

Comments

Unknown said…
Love their butts! Just wish I could see more of their tits. :)
Anonymous said…
Great Work! Cheers!
Unknown said…
Nice job! I would like too see them fucking each other! But nice job!