Girls of Eberron 2 in 3D


My take on an image done by another DA artist named Maelora of a couple of original characters from the "Dungeons and Dragons" world of Eberron.

People have described the Eberron setting as "Fantasy Steampunk", and I think its very appropriate. They took pains to include many 'modern' conveniences like railroads and airships, but all powered by magic.

I've been following Maelora's D&D inspired images for awhile now, but I liked this combination in particular of a 'tinker' leprechaun, and a chromed Warforged (think magical robot :-) ).

Comments

Marcia Taylor said…
Aha! I'm really impressed! I think this captures the mood of the original perfectly! Makes me wish I could do Poser art...

Thanks for the homage!

Marcy
xxx
Chup@Cabra said…
Actually, as I prove, Poser 'art' is pretty easy.

I wish I could actually draw like you do, then I could show exactly what I want to see (instead of saying "Damn! I don't have that morph!").

But that takes way too much work, and I'm lazy :-)