Ahsoka's Revenge in 3D


My poor rendition in Poser of an image by an artist at another forum who goes by the name of The First Magelord.

The "ahsoka" written in blood was swiped from his image (with his permission; Thanks! :-) ).

Used a different model from my other Ahsoka pics this time (more 'realistic' instead of 'anime' ), and modified her lekku a bit as well (to show that she is even older).

Unusual for me is that I didn't increase her bust size to my 'normal' dimensions ^_^ (that tended to mess up the 'flattened breasts' morph that goes with the 'Belt Bra' ).

Also I had to turn shadows off (maybe its because I've been [over]-using those 'subtle' light sets lately).

With this I finally think I"ve gotten the "Ahsoka Tano" but out of my system; maybe I'll go back to "Star Trek" now :-)

Comments