Eldonna the Sacrifice 5


"It seems as if this particular demon has learned a final lesson; why humans refer to sexual release as the "Little Death""

"Basking in the 'afterglow' of a job well done, as it were; Eldonna fails to notice that another newcomer demon hunter to Sunnydale has just arrived on the scene...

............

"Hellgirl had heard that there was a probable virgin sacrifice to a demon occurring tonight.

"Saying 'So Long!' to her one-night-stand [some vampire who goes by the name of 'Spike'], she rushes to the site her contacts told her, hoping she is not too late.

"Instead of a sacrifice, though, she finds what is obviously the aftermath of a 'lover's spat' between two demons....

"Oh Well,", she thinks to herself, "At least no human was killed, and she saved me the trouble of trying to kill both of them at the same time.", as she draws out her gun and prepares to take aim.

Obviously, "To Be Continued!" :-)

For the 'One night stand' I referred to, do a search in the blog for a series caled "Sunnydhell" ^_^

Some "Too much info" notes:

This took forever to render; at first I had all the elements in one scene but it was too much for my system to handle.

Finally I had to render Hellgirl and the ground, trees, and background seperately, then use that as a background image on which I rendered Eldonna and the dead demon, and even then I had to turn off both raytracing and shadows (damn, I'm starting to hate my system :-( ).

Comments