Clone Warriors 7


"Both Jedi climax together, increasing the intensity of the experience even more through their connection in the Force.

"Because they are so focused on the shared experience, though, they fail to notice fellow Jedi Master Aayla Secura come into the room (alerted by what she thought were the sounds of a struggle in the room).

"Perhaps I should arrange an similar 'training exercise' with Master Skywalker myself", she muses.

I like the 'squished boob' morph I put on Ahsoka, to simulate them pressing against the floor.

This was another 'composite' image, with Aayla and the background rendered separately, then used as a background for Annakin and Ahsoka.

Funny thing, though; I don't have many 'orgasm' faces for the Aiko 'anime' model, so I had to use various 'happy' expressions and tweak them ^_^

Comments

Unknown said…
Do you have plan of making a threesome sequel?
Chup@Cabra said…
Maybe sometime in the future; with that latest Ahsoka pic I've gotten the Star Wars bug out of my system; but when new episodes air I'll probably get back into it ^_^