Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Schoolgirl Savvi 1


As some of you may know, I follow several web comics, both 'normal' and 'NC-17' rated.

One of the 'NC-17' ones is called "Savita Bhabhi - The sexual adventures of a hot Indian Bhabhi" : http://www.savitabhabhi.com/

Like I've said before, I don't have a particular thing for "Hot Indian Bhabi's", but the art for the comic is generally well done.

The current 'issue' features a tale of Savvi during her college years (although I think all these tales must occure on an alternate Earth; lets call it Earth-XXX, because I don't see general Indian society accepting of such a sexually promiscuous woman as she ^_^).

So here is my 'homage' to the cover of that issue, where Savvi is trying to convince the Professor to give her a higher grade.

2 comments:

Apotheases said...

is it me, or did the artist draw the professor a bit too much like Barack Obama?

Chup@Cabra said...

Huh... you know, he does kinda look like Obama; I wonder if that was intentional? :-)