BBW Abduction


Okay, you can blame Megatigertron for this one ^_^

he started this whole BBW Crusade deal, and I found that I really like the morph I used for my velma image, so I decided to use it in this one as well ^_^ (didn't even give her my characteristic Big Uns, but that may change).

I'm not making it part of his Crusade, though, because this images focus mainly on the alien.

What I'm proud of in this image is my own 'unique' female "Grey", I combined a lot of morphs to make her tall, thin, yet still shapely.

I may create more in yet another abduction series (I am a UFO buff, even though I don't believe ANY of it [makes for good stories/RPG scenarios, though ]).

Right now, though, my system is still acting strange (takes forever to load a scene, then one render and it crashes when going back to "preview" mode ).

Comments