Ghost of Janice Marley


On the night before Christmas, the old spinster Esmerelda Scrooge is visited by the restless spirit of her old departed business partner, Janice Marley.

The weight of her sins against her fellow man has tied her to the material plane, and she comes to warn Scrooge of a similar fate unless she repents.

My first image in my 'Christmas Carol' series (which will be more pin-up instead of 'NC-17' ^_^); I'll try to do one each day (Past, Present, and Future [and perhaps a additional final one on Christmas Day]).

Comments

jungleelf said…
Janice Marley: I was blinded by the need to rule in power and wealth and never had someone to share mt wealth with.

Esmerelda: Start talking woman that all there is in life sure God holds no ill will.

Janice Marley : Its not God who punish me but myself for all pleasures in life I threw away.