Morticia Addams 4


The final totally nude image of the matron of House Addams ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wouldn't it be interesting if Morticia and Lily Munster got together?:^)

And don't forget Morticia's blond sister Ophelia!:^))
Chup@Cabra said…
You know, I had thought about that ^_^

The primary difference between the two is their outfits, though, and I don't think I have a Lily Munster outfit in my library (I might be able to fake it, though).

Also, I see Lily as having a more full, 1950 pinup figure than Morticia (and the hair streaks).

I'll keep it in mind for Halloween (and I had nearly forgot about Ophelia [been a LONG time since I've seen that show ^_^]).
Anonymous said…
Morticia really had me going until image number 4. Sorry but a black widow spider the size of a baseball proved to be a real mood wreaker.

But a pairing up of Morticia and Ophelia could go a long way towards rekindling my interest in Morticia and Ophelia.
Chup@Cabra said…
Well, I thought the spider added to the "Creepy, Kooky" mood ^_^

I may do renders in the future with Her and Thing, however :-)
Drago said…
I say its fine as it is