Taarna


My rendition of Taarna from the "Heavy Metal" movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_Metal_(film)

I decided to play around with the generic 'Conan' type image where he has some babe at his feet looking lovingly up at him, so in my image Taarna has a guy doing the same to her ^_^

Yep, she isn't as buxom as others in my renders, mainly because the outfit was made for another model (I had to use a couple of special poser add-ons to make it fit this well). If I make the breasts very large 'poke thru' problem crop up (I may still try it later on though ^_^).

Comments

Anonymous said…
interesting picture. do you create it with "poser" or which programm?
Chup@Cabra said…
Yep, I use Poser for all my 'art' (I refer to the way I use it as "Leggo Style" art; which is not to say that a true expert with the program (and someone with photoshop skill] can't make true art with the program).