Shokan Warrior in the Rain


Taking a cue from an artist named Zakuman here at another forum, who once commented on one of my Sheeva images (from the game Mortal Kombat) looking more like a unique Shokan warrior, I've finally decided to try to make more unique versions.

I admit, thouigh, this version still looks like my old Sheeva with a different skin :-)

I used a 'wet skin shader' to make it look like rain water was on her skin, but for some reason the second set of arms didn't take the shader (don't know why).

I'll probalby create a third with a more unique body shape and face, and then put all three together with some lucky (or unlucky ^_^) male, and hope my system doesn't crash from all the characters in one scene (even if most of them are invisible except for the arms ^_^

Comments