Zhaan Blooms


"After learning that Zhaan had been captured, Crichton and the crew set out on a successful rescue mission.

"However, Zhaan complains of feeling sick after being force-fed some substance her captor called 'Gakh', and is taken to sick bay.

"Zhaan feels a strange compulsion and crawls down a service shaft of the Moya deep into its heart, and to her own suprise, begins to weave a cocoon about herself. In several hours she emerges, her body having transformed.

"Along with the transformation is a constant... pleasure she has only felt in the presence of strong light, and a compulsion to share this pleasure with her friends."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Been following your blog posts for a while now and I think these are the best breast morphs to date for the size - did you find a secret sauce to get things to work right?
TareanSmiley said…
For the size you've done a great job. Although I think you go a tad large on most of your anthro stuff.

I consider "head sized-each" to be great, especially with the current shape you're using. These are a tad bloated.
Chup@Cabra said…
to Anon1: I have a ton of breast morph add-ons; I just experiment with combining them and dialing up and down until I have something I like (wish I had more nipple/areola morphs, though).

to Treansmiley: Well, what can I say, I surely am a Big Breast Fetishists ^_^

If you want to really be scared, you should see the work of the true Breast Expansion artists (if you're lucky, you might see a small speck at the back of the boobs on that kind of art that's supposed to be the body ^_^).