Fire in the Hole 2


A post 'lit' version ^_^

Comments

Kronos said…
Wow man ! the stuff yo do is just impressive ! (the only thing I would depreciate is that when you make some transparent stuff as stockings, there's a too large space beetween it and the character's skin, but that's minor thing)

I just have a question for you :
Which soft do you use to make all this amazing stuff ???

P.S : Sorry for my limited vocabulary, I'm french ^_^ (so excuse my president too... xD)
Chup@Cabra said…
No problem (you speak one more language than I do ^_^; and in a little over a year I won't have t make excuses for my president as well :-).

I use a program called Poser 7 to create my images; I don't actually make any of the items in the pics, I just put them together 'leggo blocks' style :-)
Kronos said…
lol ok !

In fact I speak spanish, portuguese and a lil' bit of Japanese ^^ but that's not the point :)

Ok Poser 7, sounds cool, gotta try this !

BTW, are you pro Clinton or pro Obama ??? ^^
Chup@Cabra said…
Wow, make that several more than I do (although I do know a little Klingon, for what its worth :-)

I'm leaning towards Obama right now, not sure about Hillary.

If Bubba could run again I would vote for him; so what if he got an occasional chubby chick B.J. in the Oval Office, at least the economy was good and we weren't at war ^_^
Kronos said…
I guess Bubba is Bill's nickname ? rofl xD

Yep, I know what you're saying, a B.J. has never hurt someone ^^

We're pretty in the same case here (except for the bj stuff ^o^). Our last president was Jacques Chirac, he didn't do anything, but at least he didn't mess all the thing up... Sarkosy (the current one) only shows up on TV with his ROLEXes and Carla Bruni...
He's more a pseudo-star than a president. And when he deals with presidential work, he only gets people angry and frustrated...

OMG, sorry I'm getting lost ^,^

BTW, StarTrek rox but Stargate is best on my opinion (well it's the new gen)