Cat Dance 2


Just another pose in the 'series' :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great work on this series Chupa! Your work is always creative and interesting. One thing I'd like to point out is that in this and other series, the male character is very dark and hard to see, which makes it hard to see all of the details in an image. You can always lighten the image, but that throws off the other colors, so you actually have to view images twice to see everything. A question: back in Feb, you posted an image of a Dryder and an Elf. Did you do more than one image, or was there just one? Keep up the great work (more Star Wars please!)
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks for the comment!

As to the darkness, I guess that's the next 'phase' of my poser learning curve, lighting. I have various 'light sets', but almost all scenes require some tweaking on my part by adding/subtracting lights. Hopefully with time I'll get better with that as well.

I haven't done another Dryder image yet, but being the DnD geek that I am, I may get back to it soon (recently acquired a couple of good 'giant spider' props as well, so a Lolth themed image is brewing in the back of my mind ^_^).