Pynke and Darke, Mecha Pilots


Well, taking a (small) break from the ultra sexual images I render to focus on another topic near and dear to me: Giant Fighting Robots! ^_^

This image is kind of my tribute to the anime series 'Godannar' (http://www.advfilms.com/titles/godannar/ ), that is actually full of everything a geek like me wants. Giant Fighting Robots (of course), equally giant, tentacular beasts (but no tentacle rape scenes ;) ), excellent combat scenes, and tons of 'fanservice' (gratuitous Tits and Ass shots for those not familiar with anime) ^_^. Hell, even some of the mecha give you fanservice!
In this pic I see Agent Pynke as the always upbeat, ever-so-chipper kind of person who never lets anything get her down (thus her choice of primary colors for her combat vehicle).
Agent Darke, on the other hand, takes everything seriously (TOO seriously according to Pynke), and doesn't think that defending the planet from marauding space beasts is a matter to be taken lightly (thus her look of slight disgust towards Agent Pynke).
I like the 'mecha' model, called Robat Cyber. Unfortunately, it has no morphs to give it the breast size I prefer in most of my other renders :). The same applies to the outfit for Agent Pynke, but fortunately I was able to give Darke some Big Uns.
Of course, once I get out of this 'non-sexual' phase, you may see Pynke and Darke in more explicit scenes ^_^

Comments