Pynke and Darke, Full 2


Another view where I tried to add the robotic assistants to Pynke and Darke.

Pynke has a cute, silver-finish droid to help her maintain her mecha, and it tends to have the same personality as her, if a bit subservient to a flaw.


Darke's droid, on the other hand, is just as no-nonsense as her. Darke does carry a 'dark secret', though. She has something of a crush on her helper-droid, an affection that it hasn't noticed or returned, despite her sometimes obvious ploys to get 'his' attention.


This may be due to the fact that the android is gay :) (hey, don't tell me you haven't thought the same thing about C3PO! ^_^).


Okay, probably thinking too much about the image, but eventually I plan on doing short 'comics' based on my ideas (yes, I will foray into the wild world of fanfiction [beware!]), so stay tooned!

Comments