Shower Scene 2


The Bug seems to prefer our more endowed She-Trooper, it seems :-) [don't ask what happened to the other girl; I'll figure that out later ^_^]

I'm particularly pleased with this image for several reasons: Using a morph set called the 'Natural Breast System', I was able to simulate movement in the breasts (make them seem to be swinging forward from the pistoning of the bug behind her). Also, I managed my first 'money shot', combining several props and adding the appropriate materials to them.


Finally, I was actually able to get this to render at 2 steps above 'Draft' (which is an accomplishment, since it was taking awhile to do the shadows for just one light; I thought it might crap out at a higher resolution).


Of course, at some point in the future I will render the appropriate 'rescue' image ^_^

Comments