The Rescue


This is an image I promised myself a while back, finishing out the 'Impregnation' series I started.


Because of the limitations of my system, I wasn't able to put more than two characters (and clothing ^_^) at a time in a scene. Thanks to a slight upgrade, I am now able to do so.


Even so, this was rendered two steps above 'draft' resolution before I got the inevitable 'out of memory' error, but at least I'm glad I got this one off.


I didn't mean for the critter's head to be enclosed in the fireball, but it looks okay.


The being on the right is a goblinoid version of the Victoria model, who I gave a set of Big Uns, of course (as all women in the Chup-verse have ^_^). I would have given the drow bigger boobs as well, but the outfit she is wearing doesn't conform well to big boobs (without special measures I didn't want to take [don't know how to use magnets well yet] ).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Breasts are definitely looking better now, far more natural.
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks, although I've got to admit, I intentionally made the elf's breast look ballon-like in the earlier images, to reflect the fact that they were overfilled with 'milk'.

Now since they have been 'drained', they are more natural looking.

I still like 'helium-tits', though, so I will occasionally use them (as soon as I stop having fun with the 'natural breast morphs' ^_^).