Re-Installing Poser

Decided to re-install Poser. It, and my entire system, was getting kind of 'glitchy' for some reason recently; I may have to go back to square one with my entire system.

Not looking forward to this, but its probably the only thing that can make it work properly again. I tried to move files around and re-install last night, but only made a holy mess of all my poser files. Luckily, I have everything (almost) saved to disk, so it shouldn't take too long to install (but the hard part is re-arranging them into a file system I like).

Oh well, back to the drawing board :-/

Comments

Chup@Cabra said…
responding to my own blog, how bad is that :-P

Really regretting messing up my first attempt at re-installing now; its going to take for F-ing Ever to get back to how I had the program before (literally dozens of add-ons to re-install, then re-arrange for better accessability).

Damn :-/

Oh, well, back at it (although I think I'll take some time off and play a jedi on Star Wars: Galaxies ^_^).