Impregnation #2

This second render was made with a green light tint

Comments

Hello,

I've seen your renders at Renderotica and came right here to see more. I'm also a big fun of tentacles and Urotsukidoji "The Legend of the overfriend". I also saw "La Blue Girl", "Cool devices" and loved both.

Let me thank you for putting in images what I dream of. I do also write erotic and violent sex stories(unfortunatelly in spanish). I've been recentlly writing one. I've started in spanish but now I'm doing my best to translate it to english without loosing it's emotion.

I tried to install Poser and render some images of my own, but didn't suceed.

I'll keep in touch with your blog, expecting to see more exciting pictures like this one.
Chup@Cabra said…
Ah, thanks for the comment :)

Sorry there's no 'new' stuff here, I mainly just re-post everything I post at Renderotica here (although I usually only post what I consider the 'best' image at R'Otica).

Now that I have some 'appropriate' tentacles, I'll probably be featuring them more in future renders.

Sorry you couldn't get Poser to install properly, it can be a pretty addictive program, as I've discovered :)