Velma Dinkley 1


Well, here is my rendition of Velmy Dinkley :-)


Instead of going for the 'standard' variation, and giving her a supermodel body with big boobs and glasses, I decided to go for a more 'rubinesque' (is that's how you spell it) body type.


Don't know if you can see it from these poses, but she has a bit of a belly, some love handels, and some 'junk in the trunk' so to speak :)
I also picked a heavily freckeled skin texture, but that is only really obvious in close-ups.


I couldn't find an appropriate sweater (that fit this model, anyway). I do have one that, with a bit of work, can seem to fit (from certain angels only), so I may use it in the future for a fully clothed version).Also, one of these days, I'm going to do a fully X-rated image with my renderwomen, as soon as I learn how to do money shots in photoshop

Comments

jungleelf said…
personally I always found Velma hotter than Daphne probably because her inner geek speaks to me. Plus I like a girl with a little junk in her trunk.