Raven from 'Teen Titans Go!'


My first attempt at doing Raven from 'Teen Titans Go!' in poser.


Actually a lot easier than I at first thought, Aiko was made with a anime 'feel' to the model, and the catsuit had built in morphs to almost completely do the costume. I could't find a good belt, though, so the chain belt I used will have to do. Also, I would like to use something other than the 'base' aiko face in the future. I'll either find a pre-made one I like or fine tune the base face myself.
Of course I had to get the base version down before I morph her into my 'preferred' form (sexy poses with F-ing Huge Boobs), so stay tuned ^_^

Comments

jungleelf said…
the face is a problem but I think your good enough to fix it
Chup@Cabra said…
yeah, this was my first attempt but I think I've done better since.