Female Half-Dragon



Adding another female to my 'stable' of fantasy women, this is the half (red) dragon named....watshername :-(


Damn! That is always my problem with naming images (or characters in rpg games), coming up with a cool name ^_^. I'll come up with something cool later.


I do like the 'parts' I combined to make this character though. Primarily there is the body morph called 'Moler Hive Queen', although I softened the face somewhat from the base figure. To get the 'spikes' running along the center of the chest (and more visably along the back, although you can't see it here) I used a body morph called 'snake vicky', and removed the spikes from the head. The texture was one not connected to any of the morphs (just a generic 'lizard skin' texture). To top it off, I added some transparent wings, some 'ram' horns, and a sexy metal bikini bottom ^_^


Of course, I have to be true to myself, so the huge boobs were mandatory :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Did you have to add the bikini bottoms?
Chup@Cabra said…
Yes, it is a seperate prop (like most poser clothing). I did have to 'colorize' it, though (the base color was all silver; I made the background black with all the trimming gold).
Anonymous said…
You're doing better and better!
keep up the good work!

The Dyslexic One