After seeing an image that another poser artist did of She-Hulk in another forum, I decided to finally try my hand at rendering a She-Hulk image.


Not much to it really, except taking a regular texture and applying a green tint (I wonder if thats what most beginning photomanippers do with their first images? :-) ).


I decided to play around with three muscularities, using the so-called 'She-Freak' model. All the muscles were set at '1', although, like boob size, you can then dial them up or down as you wish.
The first image uses the 'base' she-freak morph, the second uses the 'Amazon' morph, and the third uses the 'Hyper' morph.


Of course she is nude because I have a hard time making clothing without built in morphs fit non-standard characters

Comments

wolf6015 said…
wow she is looking incredible great work on all three of them.

btw what is the hair model your using on them?, i would really like it for my version of she-hulk.

thanks